Sunday, March 4, 2007

I'm a Slacker!!!

Alright alright, I know I've been slacking on here lately. Last week was my first writing for CtotheJL so that's taken up most of my time. I've also been going on interviews and shit, I am on the JOB HUNT after all. I have a lot of shit to post on here, so look for a shit load of updates to come.

BTW, I FUCKING HATE going on interviews. Its so pointless..."what is your biggest strength?" "what is your biggest weakness". Then they put you through this 45 minutes of useless jiber jabber where you have to kiss their ass and they don't even have the decency to give you a call and let you know that they hired someone else, or think you suck, or w/e the hell. I thought not working and just chilling everyday would be dope, but its starting to get old. Don't get me wrong, I'm still extremely happy with the decision I made to leave my job...I just wish that this whole process would move a little bit faster.