Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Love Is......

Aight, so this is what I wake up to every morning. I dont think there has ever been a ad campaign like this again. I tore these pages out of SLAM while I was still in High School. At the time I wasnt into collecting Jordans or any kicks for that matter. I was obcessed with basketball so I would beg my mom to take me to the mall to cop J’s but they would be beat in a few weeks, see there was no such thing as keeping sneakers on ice or rocking them to a party or w/e, the only place my J’s saw was the courts (damn, I regret that now).

Imagine openning a magazine and the first 18 pages are ONE AD. It truely was ground breaking, and its what made me want to study marketing/advertising. I’ve moved 3 times and I have managed to keep this intact. To me it truely is a piece of history and something that helped me decide where I wanted to take my life. I need to look into getting it framed before the next move.