Tuesday, April 3, 2007

D.A.D.E. FAM!!!!!!!!

First of all, I want to thank all of you who take time out of your day to read this shit. I started this blog a few months ago just because I wanted to give back and be involved in this industry somehow. I never thought that it would open so many doors for me in such a short amount of time, but I'm sure as hell happy it has!

So on that note, I am the newest member of the D.A.D.E. Familia. It feels really good to be a part of a line that I really like and respect. Look for some HUGE things from us in 07'. I'll be the person behind the blog on the D.A.D.E. site so make sure to check it out on the daily.

So now I have this blog, CtotheJL, and D.A.D.E. . I don't want to bore you with the same shit on each site, so I will try to keep the content different on each one. This blog will probably make the move to just random shit, and the other two will be there for your fix of whats going down in the industry. If you have any suggestions/comments feel free to hit me up.

Big Boi from OutKast is a D.a.d.e.cated!!!!