Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spooky Saturdaze

Some of my friends were renting at the beach on Saturday, so my night started at their hotel room with this bottle of Yager.

Yager Bombs..the point of no return. Welcome back Cuddlebum, she's always the life of he party. I have no idea what's going on here, but Alex and Adri's faces are priceless. I was enjoying my kiss until someone decided to stick their finger up my damn nose! I really don't even remember this happening. Rich was living the life...a girl on his lap, a drink in his hand, and some smoke coming out of his mouth.

Chris has a thing for throwing napkins in the air, the clean up crew must really hate this dude.
Amanda and Erika were in their own little world.
I have no idea who they are, but they wanted to be on the blog....welcome! Chicks with whips scare me.
Denise was Micheal Jackson (I think).
We ended up locked out of the hotel room, so I decided to take a little nap on the floor while Nick tried to get another key.
Climbing up 5 flights of stairs after a loooong night of drinking is never fun. Damn those broken elevators....damn them!!!!