Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cameo...pre turkey day fiesta!

I know I'm late on this, but I've been too busy stuffing my face with turkey to post these. I would've taken more, but after a few Captain & Sevens I was useless. I had to deface Cameo a little when I first walked in.
Every dude in Miami looks the same. If i see one more either white or striped button down shirt I'm gonna punch someone. Check out the clones.
Getting to the bar was a MISSION, but soooo worth it!
I got her as she tried to get me! I WIN!
Z Trip had the whole club going crazy, I've never seen it this packed.
These girs are nuts! Ehhhh not really, but they're fun as hell!
Her feet hurt so she was standing all retarded.
By 5:30 it was time for their nap.


All in all it was a great night, but I'm kinda over Cameo. I fee like its my second home or something. I went again last night, I'll post those flicks as soon as I feel human again.