Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I can make you F.A.M.E.ous...

Yesterday was the opening night of the F.A.M.E. Collective, I got an invite so I went. I have to say that this exhibit surpassed all the expectations I had. I would've taken more flicks but I was too busy enjoying the open bars, catching up with old friends, and making new ones. Futura 2000, Dave White, Stash, Ron English, and Timmy (aka 13th Witness) were all in the building. The exhibit is open till Friday, so I'm gonna try to go back and get some more flicks for you guys. For now enjoy these. Check out the crib!!!!!


Dave White:



Stash:


Stash x Futura 2000:


Ron English:


By this time everything was starting to get blurry so me, Andrew, Timmy, and the crew decided to hit up the Delano for the a mini after party. We broke out early but everyone else hit up Mokai for an after after party. Be on the look out for more Art Basel craziness in the days to come.


Disclaimer: The lighting and my camera weren't getting along so the pics aren't the best in the world. Santa, please bring me a camera!