Friday, December 21, 2007

Suite...

Dj Soul was at Suite last night, so I decided to ride. The temperature in the car was just right.
She does everything backwards. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take out money at an ATM like this.
This sign was hilarious. (the bong was already there, I just added a little something to it)
One of the first things you notice when walking into Suite is this HUGE bear with head phones on. It's so random, you gotta love it.
Drinks Drinks Drinks...
Boots Boots Boots...
At this point of the night my camera got hijacked. People thought it would be funny to turn the tables, and take pictures of me for once.
Dolce really liked this song.
I have no clue.
Rawbert, Tati, Fesko. Check out the new Lady Killers tee on Rawbert. On sale now, click HERE.
Ummm once again, I HAVE NO CLUE!
Dolce strikes again.
Xmas in the club.
Shit was getting blurry, so it was time to ride.
This made the ride home sooo much better.