Thursday, January 10, 2008

In the lab...

The hommie Logan Real needed product shots for his new issshhh, so I dropped by his studio last night. By now most of you are pretty familiar with his work, but I was completely blown away by what I saw last night. Not only is he working on a collabo with Romero Britto (which will be displayed in the Britto Gallery on Lincoln Road), but his new design is crazy! The detail in it is nutso, oh and he does it all completely free hand, no rulers or masking here buddy. Logans goal is to be a luxury brand, and there is no doubt in my mind he will get there one day. His design is so relevant yet so clean and simple.



When I got there Logan was working on some craziness.


Tools of the trade...








Sneak peaks are always fun, you gotta see the rest of these!


Stained glass is always gonna be his staple.




This is the Britto collabo, there's still a lot of work to do. Nope not Nikes...that's Prada hommie.


And finally the reason I was there in the first place (product shots).