Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years

I know I'm a little late with these, but whatever. This new years celebration was kinda low key. I chilled with the fam until 12, then went to Jackies for the first party of 08'. Everyone in my neighborhood was shooting fireworks before 12, so me and my brother went outside and lurked around little.



When I got to Jackie's the flip cup tournament was already in full affect. Jen has great technique.



Fireworks and alcohol is never a good mix. Andy was steady burning himself as he jumped over them.













After the fireworks, we broke out the sparklers.











This was Jackies new years kiss. She was loving it.







Flip cup needs to be a Olympic sport. How do I go about making that happen?







Every party in Miami will consist of some dominoes.





After a while Andy broke out the karaoke machine. This had to be the most random party.





Kelly, Valorie, and Jackie went CRAZY when Soldier Boy came on. God I hate this song, but seeing them try to do the dance was classic.





SUPERMAN DAT HOE!!!



I finally made it home at 8, that was a pretty good start to the year.