Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rooftop Chillen

I couldn't take another night of going out, now I find myself at home on a Saturday night and I'm bored out of my mind. While all of you are out there partying it up, I'm here posting flicks so you have something to look at when you wake up hung over tomorrow.

I got bored at the office yesterday, so I started taking flicks of random things.





Tati noticed that my A.D.D. was acting up, so she came up with the brilliant idea of heading to the roof.





The view from up there is awesome, for some reason it's also extremely relaxing.







Some people can't live without these things.



Tati's walk is classic, it's like shes permanently on a runway.



We found this dope old chair, which quickly turned into a prop.





This picture was Tati's idea....I don't really get it.



You should have seen Tati slide her legs through a water duct on the side of the building to get this picture.



This is her getting up.



We were up there for so long that the sun started going down.





















I guess tati has enough Myspace default pictures to last her a few months. Alright everyone, enjoy those hang overs!