Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dog eat dog world...

Logan has been getting a lot of press lately, so he needed some more product shots. It's always cool to open a magazine and see something you shot in there - well, it has only happened once - but I can get used to it! You can always find some good back drops in the Design District, so I rolled out of bed and headed that way. The Y-3 store is pretty ill, if you don't mind spending your life saving on a pair of sneakers.



We went in here and took some shots of those Toms I showed you a few days ago.







After we headed to another location, and shot this dog collar that Logan did for a client. I thought shooting with a dog would be a nightmare, but Chopper was pretty chill. These are some of my favorite shots.











Then it was time for a detailed shot of the collar, minus the dog.



All that shooting made me hungry, so I went over to see Wendy. Check out the little D.A.D.E. souvenir that someone had left behind.