Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Continuation...

Ok, so here are the pics from the slip n slide party. There are a lot, so buckle up and enjoy the ride.



Fula was loving that shit.





These stars ended up on every ones forehead from some reason.



I blew up a picture of the graduate, for the graduate.



At this point Gort took my camera and went portrait crazy. This dude is an amazing photographer, check out his blog HERE. These are some of my favorite people in the world, allow me to introduce.

Dr. Rich



Pipe



Fula



Kassia



Adri



Jessica



Kels



Grande



Cibran



Nick (notice the damn star, I shot this one later on in the day)



I finally managed to wrestle my camera away from him, I was clearly more interested in more important things like beer.



And Food.











Ok ok back to pics of humans.





Blue Steal.



Peru!



Of course we played beer pong.





This hot dog doesn't go on the grill.



Finally, the rain stopped and the slipping and sliding started.

















Sorry kiddies, Miami is now having an extreme shortage of baby shampoo.









We took a break and hit up the flip cup table.



But then the keg ran out...



...so Grande threw it in the pool...



...and we went back to the red monster. As you can tell we were out there for a while.



Frank gets pist when he gets soap in his eyes.



Disclaimer: No one was hurt during the making of this post, do not try this at home.