Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WORKworkWORK

I've been retouching the photos from yesterdays shoot all night. Kristy, I have your face memorized by now. The finished product looks pretty good. I'll share when I have the energy.

Picture 2

Picture 3

Time for sleep...my eyes hurt.

*UPDATE*

As promised, here are some finished pictures. Basically we wanted to incorporate all the different fabrics that Kristy uses for here swim wear into the shoot. And, it's a lot better than just having her wear a boring dress or some shit. The treatment for the pictures was pretty simple, I just wanted to dumb down the color some. Ok ok enough talking...more showing.































It was so hard to pick favorites from this shoot, click HERE to see some other ones. Also don't forget to check Kristy out by clicking HERE. Look for her website to be fully functional in the weeks to come, yes ladies that will also include an online store.