Thursday, August 28, 2008

OH, what a feeling...

It must be dope to see all your hard work and dedication pay off in such a MAJOR way. I don't know what it feels like to have that I'VE MADE IT feeling, but this video gives me the motivation necessary to keep on the right track.

Sit back, relax and enjoy Nikki Jeans's moment. To be honest I had never heard of her until I saw this video on Youtube, but I think I'm in love. EDIT - I can't get over this girl, I've been sitting here at work all morning, looking up more info about her. Click HERE to read a pretty good write up. This chick is sooo ill!

No matter what your grind is - clothing, photography, design, painting, building space ships, whatever - keep your head down, stay focused, fuck the haters and one day you too will have a moment like this. Ok, enough BSing on here, I'm going back to retouching some pictures.