Friday, September 19, 2008

We Run...

I can't think of a line that has had such a successful run with one shirt design - at least not off the top of my head, or within this market. I met Daniel from Once Upon a Time a few months ago at his Miami office, and I was truly amazed with this dude. He has basically ran everything...and will continue to do so for sometime. He shared a few of his future plans for this design, but I won't ruin the surprise for you.

Here is the recent collabo he did with Karmaloop. This particular shirt is only for friends and family of Karmaloop and will not be for sale, but it's my favorite application of the "We Run" design. A HUGE shout out to the hommie Chris who brought me this goody from his recent trip to Boston. I have a friend - who has a friend - who is "friends and family".