Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Saturday Journey

Here are a few random pictures from yesterday.

I love my car, mostly because it wastes no gas. It also has a really dope red ambient light that lights up the dashboard. It's all about the little details!



I also love my ALIFE argyle slip ons. It is however time for me to get some sun on my legs - not a good look.



Pink G-Shocks? YEZZIR.



Check out the random old dude that got in the middle of my shot.



I used to love this swirly ramp in the Dadeland parking garage, when I was a young'n.





Jigga got a kick out of the string set up on the garbage bin.



Canon vs. Nikon...I WIN!





We passed by Invasion, so Jigga could cop these shades by Mosley Tribes. The wayfarers are all the rage right now, but I'm really feeling the clearness.



The design on the legs is insane. Again - It's all about the details!



Dhavi is really starting to hate this blog stuff.