Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanks Giving Steez

I walked into my brothers room on Thanks Giving morning and he was doing this.





Thanks to everyone that sent me Happy Thanks Giving texts at the crack of dawn.



My first Thanks Giving stop was my uncles crib. Here he is with my grandmother aka the best cook in the world.







My sister (far right) and our cousins.



Lourdes & Debbie were jamming.



My little brother Kevin is always up to no good.



Double trouble..









I spent a lot of time in front of the tv watching football.





My mom made me retake this picture like 30 times.





I had to spend some time with my dads side of the family, so I headed to my cousins house for round 2. We really fucked up the turkey there.



Here is my other sister.



She needs to have her Sidekick surgically removed from her hands.



After a while the drinks started flowing.







Juany is the man.



Beer bong? Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.



Even Max got in on the action.





No drinks for you.



This lighter has to be refilled at a gas station.



It's never good when the cork falls in the bottle.



My brother reaching for another drink.



My step mom doesn't believe in cups. This should be her new Facebook default.



Pops lurking.





Drunk people playing ping pong = pure comedy.



One too many.