Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How it all started

I've been looking back at old posts the last few days and here are a few of my favorite pictures from when it all started. I got my first Canon point and shoot around January of 2007 and pretty much hit the ground running. All these pictures remind of that time when I first started falling in love with this whole photography thing. Around the time of these pictures I didn't know anything about framing, shutter speeds, aperture...I was just taking pictures of things how I saw them. After a while the point and shoot wasn't doing it for me anymore, so I got myself an SLR for Christmas in that same year. That's right folks, I've only been at this for about a year and a half. I look forward to continuing to learn and grow as a photographer...God knows I have a LONG way to go...

Enough yapping here are the flicks (in no particular order)

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Picture 3

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Picture 2

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

There are a few that I didn't post here.