Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kristina Ashley Show

My good friend Kristina Ashley had me photograph her fashion show this passed weekend. Here are some of my favorite shots. Girls, check out Kristy's site for all your swimwear needs. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is one of the most talented people I know and have had the pleasure of working with.

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM / WWW.UPNUP-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM