Thursday, December 17, 2009

Memory Card Dump

Here are some pictures that have accumulated on my camera the last few days.

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

Saw AfroBeta the other night at a new spot in Wynwood.

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

After we headed to Pop Life for Treasure Fingers.

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

We also put up our Christmas tree this week. I was loving all the bokeh!

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

IMG_3608

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

Clouds of course.

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

Sasha loves photo shoots.

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

Last night I dropped by the D.A.D.E. warehouse to drop off my prints for Saturday.....while chilling a little skate sesh broke out on the mini ramp with Rob and the hommie Keen. I was mad that I didn't have my wide lens or flash with me...ugh!

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

IMG_3699

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

IMG_3721

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM

WWW.UPNUPDAILY.COM